Fruit-based computers (was: Plants as network medium?)

Ian ianr at
Thu Sep 3 14:28:13 EST 1998

In article <35E704A9.5EFFDA9C at>,
	"Michael J. Fair" <michael at> writes:

> Hello all, at the risk of being flamed for crazy ideas I decided to
> ask the following question.
>  Would it be possible to use plants as the transmission medium for
> networks?

By a strange coincidence, there's an article on *fruit*-based
computers on It's a spoof news site, so don't expect
anything serious. The URL is;

Ian - Edit address before mailing. | Have you got a question you want to ask
     Running Linux in the UK.      | Usenet? Search first!
             -- There are no facts, only opinions --