Cross breeding for new hybrids of Periwinkle ( Catharanthus ).

rwg rwg at the.net.my
Sun Sep 6 10:40:04 EST 1998

I am most fascinated by the various colours and easy growth of these plants
and have quite a collection of several hybrids. However I sincerely hope to
produce some cross-breeding for new colours on my own. I would be most
grateful if someone can enlighten me with some information on how to do it
and if successful, I would be very glad to send him/her some seedlings of
the new hybrids as a token of appreciation.