Taxonomy help

Wim de Winter xxxxx_remove_this_xxxxxface.the.world at usa.net
Tue Sep 8 03:22:57 EST 1998

Notice there's an 'h' missing in your spelling!

[C] Spathiphyllum H. W. Schott in H. W. Schott et Endlicher, Melet. Bot. 22.
1832.
    T.: S. lanceifolium (N. J. Jacquin) Schott ('lancaefolium') (Dracontium
lanceaefolium N. J. Jacquin)
    Schott's other binomial, S. sagittaefolium, was a nomen nudum.
    PHAN.-ARACEAE (74) - 9 Feb 1996

T.S.,

Wim de Winter

--