Target the Net - propects to clients

westrob beqaasei26 at FLIX.DE
Fri Sep 11 06:14:52 EST 1998

 IS YOUR MARKET BEING REACHED OR LIMITED BY:

           * Geographic boundaries or location
           * Lack of prospects
           * Lack of exposure

 DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A VIABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE ?

 Did you know that there is a method of marketing that costs pennies
 but have the same effect as direct postal mail? This can be made
 possible through the internet without expensive investments such
 as those associated with TV commercials, radio, bulk mail, or
 telemarketing.

 THE SOLUTION

 Direct E-mail marketing is a proven method with a global market,
 and incurrs a small investment. It is advantageous and the risk is
 minimal. The prospects are millions worldwide and can be reached
 within minutes. We specialize in Direct E-mail and can send
 your Ad to thousands of general prospects nationwide or worldwide.

 TARGETED MAILINGS

 If your product or service demands a targeted market such as
 country, state, gender, hobby, occupation, or industry, we can send
 your Ad to targeted recipients. To find out if your targeted
 list is available, please contact us.

 Targeted and General   mailings accepted

 MORE-INFO [24 hrs]:  626 - 839 - 3835