Genetically engineered crops - List of sites

Alastair Rae arae at tertio.com.NOSPAM
Mon Sep 14 06:56:22 EST 1998

Louise Cooper wrote:

> In article <G7w8rHAB5Z91Ew2b at wharfe.demon.co.uk>, David Brear
> <dbrear at wharfe.demon.co.uk> writes
> >The list of sites known as the Public Register Index is now
> >available
> <snip>
> Apologies to anyone who feels this is 'off-topic'.
>
> Don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to reassure David that I, for
> one, certainly don't feel that this is off-topic. Genetic engineering is
> a subject that, whatever our individual views, is likely to increasingly
> affect us all as gardeners in the future [...]

It might effect you as gardeners but this is definitely off-topic in
uk.rec.birdwatching. Please do not cross post into uk.r.b.

--
Alastair Rae, London, UK.
Remove NOSPAM from my email address to reply.