Genetically engineered crops - List of sites

Alastair Rae arae at
Mon Sep 14 06:56:22 EST 1998

Louise Cooper wrote:
> In article <G7w8rHAB5Z91Ew2b at>, David Brear
> <dbrear at> writes
> >The list of sites known as the Public Register Index is now
> >available
> <snip>
> Apologies to anyone who feels this is 'off-topic'.
> Don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to reassure David that I, for
> one, certainly don't feel that this is off-topic. Genetic engineering is
> a subject that, whatever our individual views, is likely to increasingly
> affect us all as gardeners in the future [...]

It might effect you as gardeners but this is definitely off-topic in
uk.rec.birdwatching. Please do not cross post into uk.r.b.

Alastair Rae, London, UK.
Remove NOSPAM from my email address to reply.
My opinions are not necessarily those of my employers.