PathologyLectureships

Gary Foster gary.foster at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Sep 15 08:27:57 EST 1998

Dear All,
we are now seeking to even further strengthen plant pathology at
Bristol.
Can you please bring this advert, which is in Nature this week,  to the
attention of any interested researchers.
Please Note the early closing date of 30th Sept.

Many thanks in advance.........
Gary Foster

Dr. Gary D. Foster
Editor-in-Chief          Molecular Plant Pathology On-Line
http://www.bspp.org.uk/mppol        mppol at bspp.org.uk
    Dr. Gary Foster, School of Biological Sciences,
      University of Bristol, Bristol BS8 1UG, UK
       Tel : 0117 9287474  Fax : 0117 9257374
          E.mail :  Gary.Foster at bristol.ac.uk

UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL
SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
LECTURESHIP IN PLANT PATHOLOGY
You will have a strong record of publications and research grant income,
will establish an independent research programme which complements this
School's strengths in Plant Pathology,and will contribute to
undergraduate and postgraduate teaching. We will consider applications
from any plant pathologist but we are particularly interested to receive
applications from individualsworking with bacterial pathogens or on
other bacteria-plant interactions.
This permanent post is available immediately and will be on the Lecturer
A or B salary scales (up to  pounds sterling 29,048 p.a.) according to
age and experience; there may be an opportunity for a higher level
appointment.

Informal enquiries to Dr PK Hayes telephone (0117) 928 7476, Fax (0117)
925 7374, E-Mail    Biology.Dept at bristol.ac.uk

Please quote reference: 4988. Closing date: 30th September 1998