Genetically engineered crops - List of sites

Roger Whitehead rgw at office-futures.com
Tue Sep 15 16:50:00 EST 1998

In article <6tlhls$k1n$1 at nnrp1.dejanews.com>,  wrote:
> Following that logic you could argue for posting it to EVERY group
> on the net, since it affects everybody. (Please don't).

Congrats - the first reductio ad absurdum of the week.

I would suspect that the effects of bio-engineered crops on bird life are
likely to be just a fraction more immediate than they are on, say, the
subject matter of alt.adopt.latvian.babies or su.org.ski-club.

Roger

Roger Whitehead,
14 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PX, England
(Tel +44 (0)1883 713074; fax +44 (0)1883 716793)