STOP CROSS POSTING [was: Genetically engineered crops - List of sites]

Alan J Holmes xxxxajh at loki.brunel.ac.uk
Thu Sep 17 07:48:50 EST 1998

In article <3600F967.31D2D1FD at tertio.com.NOSPAM>,
Alastair Rae  <arae at tertio.com.NOSPAM> wrote:
>Stop cross posting this into uk.rec.birdwatching.
>This sort of discussion is explicitly excluded from its charter.

So, it doesn't worry you that this sort of messing about with
chemicals is killing off the birds?

One of the things about genetically engineering crops is that
they, the crops that is, become imune to the effects of chemicals
sprayed on them, but the birds you appear not to be worried about
will eat the chemicals and probably die, but, as I've already
said, you don't care about that, do you?

uk.rec.birdwatching reinstated.

--
Alan     G4CRW, Ex FAA, RNARS and others!
Here I sit, giving the world the benefit of my words of wit and wisdom!