STOP CROSS POSTING [was: Genetically engineered crops - List of sites]

Alan Gould alan at
Thu Sep 17 14:05:29 EST 1998

In article <VA.000014d9.00afac0a at rogersbox>, Roger Whitehead
<rgw at> writes
>'Rule 24ciii: Migratory messages can only be counted if seen simultaneously
>and verified relevant by three other members in good standing'
>It gets worse as you go further!  8-)

Seeing that urbspeak reinforces my belief that there's hope for urg yet.
I wonder how their members cope with the 'good standing' bit after a
couple of supposedly birdwatching hours supping ale?
Alan Gould