Genetically engineered crops - List of sites

Attila Borzak awb64626 at ggr.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 10:42:01 EST 1998

breaking up the surface of the soil leads to wucker erosion from rain and
wind. As an extreme case just look at what is happening on the southern
slopes of the Himalayas. Cutting down forests has lead to soil being washed
away wholesale.
Also look back at the dust bowl in the American mid west.
Theres loads more examples.

--
Attila Borzák
An original Hun