Genetically engineered crops - List of sites

Alastair Rae arae at
Mon Sep 21 06:33:27 EST 1998

Attila Borzak wrote:
> breaking up the surface of the soil leads to wucker erosion from rain and
> wind. As an extreme case just look at what is happening on the southern
> slopes of the Himalayas. Cutting down forests has lead to soil being washed
> away wholesale.
> Also look back at the dust bowl in the American mid west.
> Theres loads more examples.

Please stop crossposting this thread into uk.rec.*.

uk.rec.birdwatching removed
uk.rec.gardening removed

Alastair Rae, London, UK.
Remove NOSPAM from my email address to reply.
My opinions are not necessarily those of my employers.