Genetically engineered crops - List of sites

Alan J Holmes xxxxajh at loki.brunel.ac.uk
Mon Sep 21 07:08:35 EST 1998

In article <01bde311$977ea310$293e1e9f at gbd011269>,
Attila Borzak <awb64626 at ggr.co.uk> wrote:
>breaking up the surface of the soil leads to wucker erosion from rain and
>wind. As an extreme case just look at what is happening on the southern
>slopes of the Himalayas. Cutting down forests has lead to soil being washed
>away wholesale.

Yes, but I've never meet an arable farmer yet who doesn't plough
his land, so just what is your point?

>Also look back at the dust bowl in the American mid west.
>Theres loads more examples.

Of arable farmers destroying the land?

--
Alan     G4CRW, Ex FAA, RNARS and others!
Here I sit, giving the world the benefit of my words of wit and wisdom!