Peace Lilly Question

Pariah pariah at abraxis.com
Wed Sep 23 17:10:25 EST 1998

um, not too important unless the roots are very crowded, and there is a
shortage of water because of it. but if i may ask, why do you unpot them to
put them out anyway? i just put mine in their pots out on my patio, and they
love it. the stress is bad enough when they have to come inside for the
winter, i wouldn't want to worry about the added stress of disturbing the
roots. plus, you have the added danger of bringing worms, earwigs, and other
creepy crawlies into your home (believe me, you don't want to turn on the
bathroom light in the middle of the night to earwigs, i know). --d