NEW

Roger Whitehead rgw at office-futures.com
Tue Sep 22 10:29:50 EST 1998

In article <6u858i$t6b$1 at platane.wanadoo.fr>, Christian GUILLEMAIN wrote:
> Because plants, since the dawn of time, have been a source of health for
> man, we offer you a whole range of organically grown aromatic and medicinal
> plants.

Not exactly established a logical connection there, Christian. You'd be equally
justified in saying "Because plants, since the dawn of time, have been a source
of distress, poor diet and painful deaths for man, we offer you a whole range
of completely synthetic lotions and tablets."

However, yours is the more likely to keep the cash registers ringing.  8-)

Regards,

Roger

Roger Whitehead,
14 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PX, England
(Tel +44 (0)1883 713074; fax +44 (0)1883 716793)