Color and it's influence on plant growth

Pam Parrish limabean at bigfoot.com
Mon Sep 28 00:47:37 EST 1998

Yes, I have seen a project just like this at a science fair, and it really
does matter - you will find that growth is affected by color.  I won't
spoil it for you by telling you which does what!  CLUE: plants reflect
green light, and absorb all the other colors....

jrath <jrathbun at remc8.k12.mi.us> wrote in article
<360EB33C.106F at remc8.k12.mi.us>...