Indoor greenhouse...

Stephanie stephani at onslowonline.net
Tue Sep 29 06:19:47 EST 1998

Eegs <eegs at vt.edu> wrote:

Gardener's Supply Co. has some indoor (and small outdoor)
greenhouses.... 1-800-863-1700 to order a catalogue.

Also lots of garden magazines have listings in the back of companies
that sell greenhouses of all sizes.

I found 6,  2'x4' windows on the side of the road and my neighbor
built a frame...I now have a 4'x2' freestanding greenhouse.  (back is
solid and roof is thick plastic for now.)