melia azedarach

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Wed Sep 30 11:28:37 EST 1998

The earliest they appear, and I stand to be corrected, is in late March
or early April, in the Gulf Coast area.  The further north,  a little
further in the season.   Two tons of leaves will be difficult to acquire
without a lot of pre-season work locating source and work force.  Best
bet would be some old farm steads that have gone to weed.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

<< "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people, time and time again, and betrayed their trust.  Since he has
admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American people through
an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
his term, the only possible solution is for the president to save some
dignity and resign.">>

 - 12th Congressional District Hopeful William Jefferson Clinton, during
 the Nixon investigations in 1972.