identify a plant?

Steve Hinkson sphinkson at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 12 18:03:18 EST 1999

Cool all !
I think we've got it narrowed down.  Thanks !
I have a photo of Dioscorea bulbifera.  The aerial tubers look like what I
planted.  The vine doesn't.  The leaves are much more deltoid, and the vine
has 4 "wings".
Anyone know of a detailed description of Dioscorea alata, or a photo?
Thanks, again,
Steve

--
Drop by and see me at :