genetic drift and cotton

Marie-Claude DEBOIN marie-claude.deboin at cirad.fr
Fri Dec 10 02:54:14 EST 1999

We're a french research center working on tropical agriculture (CIRAD,
Centre de cooperation internationale en recherche agronomique pour le
developpement, Montpellier, France). Some of our researchers are more
specially working on cotton cultivation and breeding. We'd would know if
some research results have been published about decrease of cotton yield and
ginning yield related to a genetic drift?
Does someone know research teams world-wide working about that?
Thank you for helping us.

--
Marie-Claude Deboin
CIRAD
Centre de cooperation internationale en recherche agronomique pour le
developpement
Delegation a l'information scientifique et technique
BP5035
34032 Montpellier cedex 1
FRANCE
tel : 00 33 4 67 61 59 17