Kristine Moore kristine at york-mansions.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 14:08:24 EST 1999

In article <VA.00000340.01137bb7 at bigun>, Roger Whitehead <rgw at office-
futures.com> writes
>In article <36B6F586.AB39FD12 at tertio.com.NOSPAM>, Alastair Rae wrote:
>> What the hell does this have to do with bird watching?
sorry missed that
>> [uk.rec.birdwatching removed]
but why

>[Brr, brr. Brr, brr]
>
>"Welcome to UK Twitchline. If you have a touch-tone telephone, press 1; if
>you do not, stay on the line -- other options will be presented to you
>shortly."

snip of excellent bit here by Roger

I was going to put my euro's worth in to the same effect as Roger but
much less eloquently and when  I realised I wasn't in
uk.rec.birdwatching which is where I thought I was - actually in
uk.env.conserv - if you follow me.  Quick shifty into
uk.rec.birdwatching and it's not there - more's the pity I say.

If there isn't an organisation calling itself *Birds for a 50 year
moratorium on GMOs* then there should be.

Kristine
--
Kristine Moore
London SW11