[Fwd: Please help Re:white crystal substance in house plants]

lorrt at home.com lorrt at home.com
Wed Jul 14 19:53:38 EST 1999

Need help.  I have been renewing dirt in house plants at least once a
year because of the crystal formation in soil.  Local plant store told
me it was formed by hard water and to use ph up to bring water to
normal.  This has slowed the process but has not eliminated it.  is
there anything else I can do? My plants are very large and not easy to
repot, any suggestions would be more than welcome.