milkweed

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Mon Jun 28 15:29:29 EST 1999

Dear Chris,

Asclepias is a rather large genus with about 100 or so species. All can be
propagated from seed, if you can get them. I would sow the seeds in a pot
and set out the plants once they are big enough. Most of the species are
perennial and hardy, but not all. Some species require specialized care.
Some species tend to be weedy. I would recommend you consult a book on rock
garden plants or wild flower plants.

Cereusly Steve

Chris F. <drosera at cam.org> wrote in article <7l8ij4$v6 at tandem.CAM.ORG>...