Automatic watering system...

Production 1 Board Side PROD1BRD at apci.com
Tue Jun 29 00:06:06 EST 1999

I,ve succesfully used  capillary matting in a selfconstucted window box,
bottom  and about 2.5 of the sides lined with plastic. With strips of
capillary matting stuck inside pot and hanging down into water, this has
worked extremly well. Only needing water about once a week. Box is on south
west side of house, bright sun,  temps. into the high 80's.