Looking for information on CEPHALOTAXACEAE, ARAUCACEAE and PODOCARPACEAE

D.H.C. na19582 at autovia.com
Wed Mar 3 18:32:40 EST 1999

Hello,
I'm a spanish student at the Forest Engineering School.
I must make a study for the university on the 3 following families:
CEPHALOTAXACEAE, ARAUCACEAE, PODOCARPACEAE. I must specially deal with the
uses the man can get from the different species belonging to these 3
families. Afterwards, I'll have to give a lecture and it'll be very
important for me to have some  tokens of these plants to show to the public
(leaves, seeds, cones,...). I'll be very grateful if you have or can get any
token and you send it to me. I'd also like you to send me (if you have it)
some information on the human uses (medicine, nutrition, etc) these species
may have (or have had).
In exchange, I'll send you seeds from my region or any information you need.
Write to me. My e-mail is:     na19582 at autovia.com