Need info on greenhouse effect in a greenhouse (not global warming)

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 4 10:03:08 EST 1999

Dear Bionetters,

Could anyone provide me with an explanation of the physics of the
greenhouse effect as it occurs in an actual greenhouse? Is there a website
somewhere illustrating this?

Most of the information on the net about the greenhouse effect actually
pertains to global warming. That is not what I am looking for. None of it
explains in detail the actual origin of the term as it pertains to
greenhouses or physics of how solar radiation is transformed as it passes
through glass.

You help is greatly appreciated in this matter.

Cereusly Steve