A Family History search engine

ntbandit at globec.com.au ntbandit at globec.com.au
Fri Mar 5 22:57:35 EST 1999

In article <887.593649.489908 at unknown>,
  seeds4 at HOTMAIL.COM wrote:

> Discover Your Family History - Rated "Cool Site of the Week"
>
>                 Come visit our website at,
> Search</a>

the above link won't work for me

> (if the above link is busy please use...)
> Search</a>
>
>         Do you know WHO your ancestors are and WHAT they did?
>         Do you know WHEN your surname first appeared?
>         Are you curious about WHERE your family roots originate?
>
> Now you can fill in the missing pieces of this puzzle.
> Join the satisfied multitudes who have discovered their complete Family
Surname History.

> All Nationalities. It's easy. Just key your last name into our online index,
and in seconds we will tell you it's origin and much MORE.  See if we've
researched your complete family name history during our 25 years of
professional research.

> Read a sample history, plus - FREE Coat of Arms keychain with your family's
most ancient coat of arms & crest. All in full color. Your family name history
parchment is 11 x 17", approximately 1700 words. It is beautifully ILLUMINATED
by your most ancient Coat of Arms in full authentic Heraldic Colors.  Over 500
URLs on family and heraldic history.

> Please come visit our website at,
> Search</a>
> (if the above link is busy please use...)
> Search</a>
>
> Hall of Names International Inc.
> 1-888-My-Roots  (1-888-697-6687)
>
> Come Visit.

happy gardening
'it works for me it could work for you'
<http://www.globec.com.au/~ntbandit/>
"old age and treachury will overcome youth and skill"