TIBA or NPA protocol

Joel Steele steelej at ecs.ecs.csus.edu
Fri Mar 12 17:34:12 EST 1999

Greetings all,
	Just a quick question... Does anyone know of a good protocol for
using auxin transport inhibitors such as TIBA or NPA? Im interested in
using one of the two on Arabidopsis Thaliana. Articles, Reference books,
your own favorite recipe anything and everything would be greatly
appreciated.
	Please send to steelej at csus.edu
Thanks in advance :)

--
-Yaseen(Joel) Steele
	Assalamu Alaina Wa Ala Ibadillahis-Saliheen.
     |  "Above all else, always remain capable of 	 |
     |   feeling deeply any injustice committed against	 |
     |   anyone in any part of the world"		 |
     |					-Che Guevara     |
     |					1928-1967.       |
     |___________________________________________________|
     |	"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same  |
     |	God who endowed us with sense, reason and        |
     |	intellect has intended us to forego their use."	 |
     |					-Galileo         |
     |	"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, |
     |	and what you do are in harmony."                 |
     |					-Mahatma Gandhi  |
     |	"The simple reality is that consciousness is not |
     |	approachable by science.  My own thought is that |
     |	consciousness is going to stay that way."        |
     | 					-George Wald     |