Brugmansia has a mosaic...help!

Patrick Smith shasta at crl.com
Sun Mar 14 02:45:44 EST 1999

dd at gondwana.org wrote in message <7cd26o$uf5$1 at nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>In article <A5BC6F013A017D25.334C9EA72EDB2B84.5AEAD9083BB99BBB at library-
>proxy.airnews.net>,
>  animaux at spamticnet.com wrote:
>> I need some help.  I have a B.versicolor 'Alba' which is showing
>> symptoms of having some sort of mosaic virus.  ...snip

>Victoria! Get your hands on some back issues of the Amercian Orchid Society
>Journal. ......snip
>Virus infection in orchids is a very major issue,

Do Brugmansias and Orchids have similar viruses?
Also, why is this newsgroup deleting messages after one day?..
I don't know if Victoria saw my posting.

Just wondering......

Victoria, I would definitely keep the bad ones away from the good ones,
hopefully, it's not too late.  There are many Brugmansia fans in SF.

Patrick Smith
shasta at crl.com