Brugmansia has a!

m&v animaux at
Sun Mar 14 10:47:57 EST 1999

On Sat, 13 Mar 1999 23:45:44 -0800, "Patrick Smith" <shasta at>

>Do Brugmansias and Orchids have similar viruses?
>Also, why is this newsgroup deleting messages after one day?..
>I don't know if Victoria saw my posting.
>Just wondering......
>Victoria, I would definitely keep the bad ones away from the good ones,
>hopefully, it's not too late.  There are many Brugmansia fans in SF.
>Patrick Smith
>shasta at
I think what David's point was that, in the back of those orchid
issues there may have been listings of plant pathologist
least that is what I got from his suggestion.  I may have found a lead
to a person or lab to identify my problem.  It was just weird that a
good friend of mine JUST recently gave me her entire collection of
this periodical!