PLEASE HELP TWO STUDENTS

BitMan BitMan at post.cybercity.dk
Tue Mar 16 07:30:41 EST 1999

We are two students attending to the University of Southern Denmark in
Kolding. We are working on a project where we are going to make an analysis
of the structure on the Dutch flower market. But we really have a problem
getting any material concerning this subject.

Do any of you know where we possibly can find something about the Dutch
flowermarket especially concerned with the channels of distribution
(wholesalers, importers, auctions, cash & carry centers and so on.)?

Do you by a chance have the knowledge if there has been a market research on
this subject, that we can get for free.

Thanks in advance

Ole K. Rostrup and Jeanette Fisker