$$$$$ THIS IS IT! $$$$$

freedom_now at WINDOMS.SITEK.NET freedom_now at WINDOMS.SITEK.NET
Mon Mar 22 07:30:21 EST 1999

*** $100,000+ FIRST YEAR INCOME ***

7 Earn $2000-$5000 weekly-Starting Within 1-4 weeks!
7 78% Profit Paid Daily
7 No Selling
7 No Risk Guarantee
7 Work from home, No overhead, or employees
7 High Tech Training & Support
7 Not MLM, 100x more profitable
7 Multi-Billion Dollar Travel Industry

The most incredible part of our business is that

              I MENTOR ALL MY ASSOCIATES !!!

          ACCEPTING ONLY 12 NEW ASSOCIATES.....

        This is not a hobby!  Serious Inquiries Only!

               24 Hour Toll Free Message!!!
                           888-209-7361

If you're an entrepreneur or have always wanted to be your own BOSS, read on.
We supply state-of -the-art training and a support system that allows you
to work your business from your home with just a phone- without cold calling.
DO NOT CALL ME IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A "GET RICH QUICK" SCHEME
or some extra cash or if you're lazy.  We are only looking for FOCUSED, serious
entrepreneurs.  (PT/FT) with the DESIRE to improve their lifestyle immediately.