Seed-SwapBOX Round Robin

Anna Vidito vidito at ivnet.com
Wed Mar 24 18:14:19 EST 1999

Several of us (gardeners) have gotten together and organized a Seed-SwapBOX
Round Robin.  Here, participants contribute garden seeds to a common BOX
which is then circulated by snail mail or UPS among members.  When you
receive the BOX, you take out the seeds you want and add your
contribution(s).  Then the BOX is mailed to the next person on the mailing
list.  The BOX has almost completed its first circuit and everything has
moved smooth as silk and in a timely manner.  Before the BOX is sent out for
another circuit  among the members, I though I’d take this opportunity to
try to get more people to join our little group.  Right now, even though we
only have 10 active members, there are over 70 different varieties of seed
in the BOX.  For complete details about this Round Robin –how it operates
and how to join, what’s in the BOX, etc., visit our web site at
www.geocities.com/PicketFence/Garden/5519 or email me for details.

TO THE MEMBERS OF THE SEED-SWAPBOX WHO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS NEWSGROUP:  How
about posting an endorsement for our group!

Anna Vidito
Seed-SwapBOX Round Robin
vidito at ivnet.com