Aloe question

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Mon May 31 10:19:13 EST 1999

Dear E. Thielmann,

Which Aloe species are you asking about? There are almost 500 named species
at the present.

What are spears? Are you referring to the leaves?

See what happens when you don't pay attention. :-)

Cereusly Steve

e.t. <e.thielmann at worldnet.att.net> wrote in article
<7iu8r9$bh8$1 at bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...