Brown Thumb Needs Help

Beth Fleischer dawgnospam at alaska.com
Thu Nov 4 13:38:59 EST 1999

I have a horrible brown thumb.  Having finally gotten a window office after
four jobs of inner cubicles I have decided its time to rectify this
situation.

I purchased an ivy plant and a grapevine, both of which are lovely.  But I
am not sure how much water they need, how much food I should give them.  All
I know is brown is not enough water, and losing green is too much water.
Anyone have more specific info?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Also, Are there other hanging plants i should look into that would be nice
for an office?  How about standing plants?