Overwintering Datura/Brugmansia (Angels Trumpet)

Victoria animaux at airmail.net0
Sat Nov 6 18:27:33 EST 1999

You simply place it in the root cellar and let it go dormant.  It will.  In
spring, after all danger of frost, bring it out and feed and water.  They are
easy to winter over in a dark, cool (45degree) situation.  They just as easy to
start, again, from seed.

Victoria