Novel GFP light sources

Lajos Laszlo info at BLS-LTD.COM
Mon Nov 8 22:43:11 EST 1999

We have just started manufacturing a revolutionary solution for a Green
Fluorescent Protein (GFP) visualizing light source, which can fit
practically to any existing stereo microscopes and very economical and
durable.

We are confident that that the "Plant World", besides other model systems,
will be interested in this new product, which will accelerate the research
simply by the virtue of price, simplicity and universality.

Please take a few minutes and review our MAA-002 and GFsP-5 products on:

http://www.bls-ltd.com

Sincerely yours,

Lajos Laszlo
Managing director