vitality of our soil

a. n-m. wylechiote at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 17 17:11:44 EST 1999

In my botany class we have yet to go into detail about the soil that plants
grow in. I am not sure if soil is topic discussed in botany. If anyone can
help or direct me to more info. concerning soil I would appreciate it. I
often wonder about how  nutritious the fruits and vegetables are that we
eat. If crops are yielded from the same soil year-after-year, do the crops
remain as nutritious as the prior year. Does the seed itself supply all the
nurtients the plant needs for growth? Do fertilizers provide the nutrients?

Get Your Private, Free Email at