CAN I BUY PLANTS ON LINE?????

David Deutsch dd at gondwana.org
Fri Nov 19 10:44:58 EST 1999

In article <P3oX3.126$o4.191 at news.indigo.ie>,
  "Kevin Healy" <kevin.healy at indigo.ie> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to buy plants on-line from a site in the states. I'm looking
> for a fuchia.

Hi Kevin,

Many, many nurseries in the States offer buying on line (for instance our
nursery does, but we dont carry fuschias). However, if what you meant to ask
was whether any online-selling US nurseries ship purchases to Ireland (which
I think is your location, based on your email address) or elsewhere outside
the USA, you probably are going to find it difficult to find such a nursery.
This is because of the incredible hassles involved with shipping plants
across international borders.

Good luck,

--
David Deutsch