David Deutsch dd at
Fri Nov 19 10:44:58 EST 1999

In article <P3oX3.126$o4.191 at>,
  "Kevin Healy" <kevin.healy at> wrote:
> Hi
> Is it possible to buy plants on-line from a site in the states. I'm looking
> for a fuchia.

Hi Kevin,

Many, many nurseries in the States offer buying on line (for instance our
nursery does, but we dont carry fuschias). However, if what you meant to ask
was whether any online-selling US nurseries ship purchases to Ireland (which
I think is your location, based on your email address) or elsewhere outside
the USA, you probably are going to find it difficult to find such a nursery.
This is because of the incredible hassles involved with shipping plants
across international borders.

Good luck,

David Deutsch
Gondwana Gardens
Sellers of Southern Hemisphere and Primitive Plants

Sent via
Before you buy.