info on fluorescent lighting

Ken Java6 at webtv.net
Sat Nov 20 20:52:29 EST 1999

Does anybody know where I can find specific information on the light
quality of various fluorescent bulbs. I would like to find info on total
lumen output, color temperature, color rendering index [cri] and light
spectrum graphs. If anybody knows of a web site, book or anything please
let me know. I have heard of hand held light spectrum meters has anybody
used these.I have had  a light catalog from G.E. this was informative
but did not give light spectrum charts.   Thanks  Ken