Vs: pointsettias

David Hershey dh321 at excite.com
Mon Nov 22 02:30:06 EST 1999

Poinsettias are not poisonous. That is a widespread myth. Feeding
studies with lab animals have confirmed that poinsettias are not
poisonous.

To rebloom a poinsettia, you need to give it just over 12 hours of
darkness every day and bright light the rest of the time. It is not easy
to do because most people have lights on in their homes after dark.

David Hershey
dh321 at excite.com