info on fluorescent lighting

Starbuck pmdlandarch at xearthlink.net
Mon Nov 22 11:14:23 EST 1999

Most manufacturer's have lumen data available. You need to ask customer
service for the "Specifications Manual" or "cut sheets".  They wouldn't
ordinarily publish the color rendering, and in fact, it probably varies over
the life of the bulb and perhaps with the intensity of the power source.  An
engineer in their research department might have it.  But I'm not sure that
plants really care that much, so long as the daylight range is provided, any
excess light in a specific color range would simply not be used.

<2993-3837505D-112 at storefull-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...