Vs: pointsettias

David Hershey dh321 at excite.com
Mon Nov 22 19:03:39 EST 1999

I agree that for people who don't know toxic from nontoxic plants it is
good idea to keep all plants out of the reach of small children and
pets. My point was that poinsettia has gotten a bum rap. A truly
poisonous Christmas plant is mistletoe. It is good mistletoe is hung up
high so it is out of the reach of children.

David Hershey