How can I save my overwatered cactus?

Joe Guru joe_guru at
Tue Nov 23 15:10:21 EST 1999

if the problem has not went to far..... you can try
not watering as much.... let them dry out before you water...
superthive vitamin and hormone or nutiboost... which has 1 naa ... very good
to bring them back....
this is something you can try.... however if it has been to long.... sorry
you may lose them.....
did you know that you can cut the top off and start again with some cactus.
use this if all else fails...(when you have nothing to lose)
if you want to try this... email Me so I can give you some pointers...
cutting the dead out of the cactus can lead you to have more problems like a
open wound...
joe_guru at

news:81daut$f0m$1 at