plant emotions

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sun Nov 28 22:00:02 EST 1999

Someone has been reading The Secret Life of Plants again!

Why must people insist on anthropomorphizing plants?

I thought the educational system in the USA was in bad shape but Canada
too?

I wonder how much Dal will appreciate us telling him to try to do some more
worthwhile experiment instead.

shauldren at webtv.net wrote in article
<10207-3841CEDC-31 at storefull-284.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...