plant emotions

Pixie pixie at access.mountain.net
Tue Nov 30 07:39:10 EST 1999

these fantastic scientists!!!

I remember when I was in school the theory (that was taught as fact) was
that animals could not think!!  They reacted to instinct.
Therefore there was no feeling, no emotion.  Quite recently the notion
that birds could not smell was bandied about.  That notion has been
changed also.

We superior human beings are so smug.  Since we are not plants, how dare
we assume that they cannot think, react, or feel.

No nervous systems or brains?  How do we know??  They are very different
from us, so what right do we have to make assumptions?

Pixie