plant emotions

Rod Savidge savidge at unb.ca
Tue Nov 30 08:33:34 EST 1999

I certainly agree with Pixie.  Anything is possible until proven
impossible.  Moreover, there have been many solid scientific contributions
published on electrical phenomena in plants, and those who have made
negative remarks about the possibility of plant emotions seem to be
ignorant of the research that has been done.   Electrical signalling, hence
information transfer, is entirely plausible.

RA Savidge

   Rod Savidge, PhD, Professor       |         E-mail: savidge at unb.ca
   Faculty of Forestry and          \|/
   Environmental Management       \  |  /      Phone:  (506) 453-4919
   University of New Brunswic     _\/|\/_
   Fredericton, NB CANADA           \|/        Fax:    (506) 453-3538
   E3B 6C2                           |