For All Souls

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 3 13:30:42 EST 1999

Holy Spam, Batman!

As Chicken Little said, "The sky is falling!"

Has Y2K made you ponder the apocalypse too?

Is Michael Levy a fatalistic opportunist?

Is his posting off-topic?

If you answered yes to only the first of these questions, you too are a
chicken ready for plucking.

MIKMIKL <mikmikl at aol.com> wrote in article
<19991003135018.08034.00000221 at ng-fs1.aol.com>...