Problems with new palm.. Suggestions?

Mark Morissette pepper99 at NOSPAM.home.com
Mon Oct 4 10:52:16 EST 1999

>Yes, Mark, that's acceptable too.  You may well have some leaf drop from the
>disturbance, but they'll be replaced quickly.
>The "weeping fig" (Ficus benjamina) is notorious for loosing  almost all of it's leaves
>just from being moved !

Heh..  Well, when I first got the plant I repotted from the original
'utilitarian greenhouse' pot to a proper pot, and I was forced to trim
a bit then, unfortunately unsure about the results at that point..

However, it seems to be still thriving, but like I said, still very
tight in the new pot..

---
Mark,  Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Remove NOSPAM to respond via Email!