Ficus Benjamina Tree in trouble - its dead, Jim.

JL lystadjo at pilot.msu.edu
Fri Oct 8 04:52:15 EST 1999

I'm not a novice.  They told me to expect some leaf drop, but all, that's
rediculous, and in such a short time.  I probably had 500 leaves drop in one
day.  I knew that it needed full filtered sunlight (I bought a special 400w
plant light hanging overhead) and put it in a south window.  Most of the things
I've read are that this plant will adapt to low light conditions, it easy to
grow, likes a lot of water, doesn't like a lot of water, doesn't like to be
dry,,,etc.etc..basically no agreement between anyone.