Dumb question or question from a dummy, whatever.

Pixie pixie at access.mountain.net
Mon Oct 11 06:56:51 EST 1999

Have just finished a combination pond, fountain, birdbath, rockgarden.
Got everything done but the planting and cleanup.  We have had a couple
of frosts, not major killers and I am wondering about the planting.

I am not a native to these here hills and don't quite know how to
handle my present problem.

Almost everything is still in pots.  Should I go ahead and plant them as
I normally would or should I dig holes and put pots and all in and leave
the final planting until spring?

Thank you.

Pixie